I lied to someone once and never really told her I had lied.
I ran into her at an airport and it went like this...
The waiting area is pretty packed, which bugs me, I prefer to sit alone.So I sit with the rest of the cattle and I turn on my ipod and start reading my Tricycle magazine.
I notice the girl seated across from me is glancing at me a lot, I figured my zipper was down or something.
So I try to avoid eye contact.Out of no where she stands up and kneels in front of me (I know my first thought was "Dear Penthouse Forum....") and asks, "Is your name Code McCoderston?"
And right then it was like *BAM* I remembered who she was. And suddenly I felt really uncomfortable being me.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment